Indonesian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology will be pleased to receive material contributed by anyone
interested in obstetrics and gynecology, in the form of research report or case report. With condition the
material submitted to the Indonesian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology should never have been or will
not be submitted to any other publication. Manuscript should be written in English. Author should follow
the manuscript preparation guide:
- Title, should be brief, specific and informative. Include a short title (no more than 15 words).
- Name of Author(s), should include full names of authors, address to which proofs are to be sent,
name and address of the Departement(s) to which the works should be attributed.
- Abstract, concise description (not more than 250 words) of the background, purpose, methods,
results and conclusions required. Keywords (3-5 words) should be provided below the abstract.
- Introduction, comprises the problems background, its formulation and purpose of the work and
prospect for the future.
- Method, containing clarification on used materials and scheme of experiments. Method to be
explained as possible in order to enable other examiners to undertake retrial if necessary. Reference
should be given to the unknown method.
- Result, should be presented in logical sequence with minimum number of tables and illustrations
necessary for summarizing only important observations. The vertical and horizontal line in the table
should be made at the least to simplify the view. Mathematical equations, should be clearly stated.
Decimal numbers should be separated by point (.). Tables, illustration, and photographs should be
cited in the text in consecutive order. Explain in footnotes all non-standard abbreviations that are
- Discussion, explaining the meaning of the examinations results, in what way the reported result can
solve the problems, differences and equalities with previous study and development possibilities.
This section should include the conclusion of the reported work and suggestion for further studies
- Conclusion, answer(s) to the research question, should be written in brief and clear descriptive
- Add 2 citations from INAJOG to your article. Use Mendeley, EndNote, or other applications for reference managers.
- Reference, should be arranged according to the Vancouver system use Mendeley, EndNote, or other applications for reference managers. References must be identified in the text by the super script Arabic numerals and numbered in consecutive order as they are mentioned in the text. The reference list should appear at the end of the articles in numeric sequence.
Research Reports, Research Article preparation guidelines The text should be divided into the following sections: title, name of author(s), abstract, objective, method, result that ended by conclusion, references.
Case Reports, Case Series preparation guidelines The text of case reports should be divided into the following sections: title, name of author(s), abstract, introduction, case(s), and case management that completed with photograph/descriptive illustrations, discussion that ended by conclusion, and reference.
Each article contains a maximum of three graphs. Color or black and white photographs must be submitted with clear illustrations and graphs.
The manuscript should be submitted in inajog.com, which are typed 1.5 lines space with wide margins on A4 paper. The length of article should not exceed 12 pages. The left, right, top, and bottom margin should be 2.5 cm or 1 inch length. The editor reserves the right to edit manuscript, fit articles into available, and ensure conciseness, clarity, and stylistic consistency. the copyright of the manuscript published on inajog.com is stated in the copyright notice. All datas, opinion or statement appear on the manuscript are the sole responsibility of the Author. Accordingly, the Publisher, the Editorial board, and their respective employees of the Indonesian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology accept no responsibility or liability what so ever for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, opinion, or statement. Ethical clearance should be attached on Research Report, Research Article, Case Report, and Case Series.